Odin's Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourdred Le Strange

5 posters

Go down

Mourdred Le Strange Empty Mourdred Le Strange

Post by Mordred Le Strange Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:08 am

This is Mourdred Le Strange, former leader of Path of the Abyss [Nine]. I hope to see you all in game.

~Mourdred

Mordred Le Strange

Back to top Go down

Mourdred Le Strange Empty Re: Mourdred Le Strange

Post by Edward Pepelu Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:46 am

Hey there! Looking forward to running with you!Feel free to give me a yell if you need help!
Edward Pepelu
Edward Pepelu

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagawa Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 am

Urg, yay - browser crash near end of post?

I'll be back w/ more to say, but have work to hit. Suffice to say, Mordred counts as a memb of AVLN, whether he admits it or not. Glad to have you aboard, and apologies for any confusion, Sabella said nothing about you in her post (not even mention how you two are associated, or even that you exist... Eep?) so I was kind of assuming that you'd have a separate post.
yamagawa
yamagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagawa Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:54 am

A brief bit of history for peeps:

After OH grew, ahem, quiet in GW 1, I went fishing for a guild a bit more active. My guild experiences prior to OH and OHX had me somewhat... Wary of the idea.
(My pre - OH experience was reminiscent of 10 year olds on a real, life size pirate ship, ready to do merchant raiding (eg GvG) minus some crew (short 2 members for the full team of 8), and absent all training (highest level member was 17, average level near 12), so I was somewhat prepared for odd requests of impossible things.)

While putzing around with surplus mats in Cantha on my alt I spied an advert for members, and signed my alt up. Mordred was the GL, and the guild was [NINE], a member of the [AVLN] alliance. Mordred ran NINE, Sabella ran AVLN.

Both, it turns out are more mature than nine year olds, and have proper heads on their shoulders. Good groups all around, they managed to gather and hold onto some great peeps, like Mother Mystery, Alesia, and Falgar. I wish I could say those are the best examples, but they are the exceptional standard of what Sabella and Mordred gathered.

If either Mordred or Sabella want officer status, they have my support on the proviso that they are active members.
//Yamagawa

Don't let Alesia hear I suggested that she's anything like 'standard' -- I need my kidneys intact, a dubious proposal should she misinterpret my above statement.

Last edited by yamagawa on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
yamagawa
yamagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyannon Giry Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 am

Ha! Thanks for the background.

Welcome!
Rhyannon Giry
Rhyannon Giry

Back to top Go down