Odin's Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guildwars adventure

3 posters

Go down

Guildwars adventure Empty Guildwars adventure

Post by Korhal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 am

Lets do some reminiscing, what are some of your memories of gw. What's the craziest things, or lamest thing that you did in gw? Etc.

I remember when Heroes first came out, and searing flames. I got all the eles and went to do hall of heroes. So it was just me as an ele and my heros and henchman. So i defeated 2 teams and then got halls skip. I was so excited, I pined my Heroes and watched some fighting. Then I ran to the middle fighting zone. And died miserably because I forgot to unpin my heroes.
Korhal
Korhal

http://www.fantasylore.com

Back to top Go down

Guildwars adventure Empty Re: Guildwars adventure

Post by yamagawa Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:47 am

I recall farming (sort of) the Stygian veil with Bjorn, Koss, Dunkoro and Tahlkora.

The battle plan was simplicity itself: have Bjorn run to the initial spawns and die.
Without agroing the enemy, create a degen well from his corpse, causing the enemy to degen. Res Bjorn. Repeat with Koss, using a different degen well. Repeat with Bjorn, Koss, etc...

We managed to completely clear all 7 waves of the 3 initial groups that way (deaths charge helped with the archers), but since the enemy all died outside aggro, they gave no drops.

We learned that day that it it not sufficient to kill a foe to farm it. And that it's possible to quickly rack up deaths doing stupid things.
//Yamagawa
yamagawa
yamagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Korhal Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:46 am

HAHAHAHA, i love it.
Korhal
Korhal

http://www.fantasylore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Garett Jans Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm

I remember Len complaining about that. Or maybe he was trying to convince me to join in the pain while you guys were at it...
Garett Jans
Garett Jans
Godlike
Godlike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down