Odin's Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Popping In

3 posters

Go down

Just Popping In Empty Just Popping In

Post by relt Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to say hello and give you an update. Perusing the forums a bit, I feel like I only know a few of you anymore, but oh well. I petered out on GW then left for two years on a Mormon mission and got home at the beginning of the year. I putter around in GW occasionally, but mostly I'm getting caught up on all of the single player games I missed/stuff I can get on Steam for cheap. Anywho, my main GW2 guild will be elsewhere, but thankfully ANet is making it easy to keep up with folks across guilds--I think they did that on purpose, knowing how many different groups people ended up playing with over the years. I'll be rolling on Quarrel Falls this BWE, still not sure where we'll be on release.
relt
relt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just Popping In Empty Re: Just Popping In

Post by Garett Jans Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Hey relt! Glad I got a hold of you, as always, you will have a place in OH. And there are several people you know who just are not active on forums (you know how we do not really post much and all). Looking forward to playing with you!
Garett Jans
Garett Jans
Godlike
Godlike

Back to top Go down

Post by yamagawa Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Been a while since we had a good romp, Relt. Glad to se you're still round.
//Yamagawa
yamagawa
yamagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum