Odin's Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheffiry.

Go down

Cheffiry.     Empty Cheffiry.

Post by yamagawa Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm

I've got a good chef start going for me.
If you find....
Chef ingredients: I'll be happy to take them off your hands, and will return food items you can use. (will need to know your level so I can get you the correct stuff)

Recipe Sheets: if you find a recipe i still need, i will reward you for sending me these. See me first (reward will probably be 5 of the dish, but we can negotiate. Thus far recipes requiring sheets all last 1 hour/ea).

Services:
Cooking: if I have the recipes and requisit skill, and you have the ingredients, a can make it for you.

Dyes: chefs can craft dyes, same rules apply as for general cooking. See me for details. (cannot craft black dye yet, sorry).

Ingredients whose lack of are impeding my crafting research. I am offering 1 hp regen or 1 magic find food per ea you find of the below. These bounties will be rescinded once the trading post is fixed: (hp regen food that I send may require level 25)
Cabbage
Yam
Onion
Portobello mushroom
Spinach
Poultry meat (raptors drop this, and there's a farmable event for them outside Rata sum)
Sweet pumpkins (first 50, even if available in bulk)
Grapes
Sesame seeds

All researched, but still in demand:
Strawberry

Foods by effect:
Thus far, all foods offer a bonus of +10xp/kill.
Other bonuses that are available include:
Bonus to individual stats (power, vitality, healing, condition damage)
Bonuses to afflictions (extended condition duration)
Reduction in afflictions (reduced condition duration)
Increased magic find (3% -> 28% currently available to me)
Hp regen
Reduced damage (commonly only while stunned).
Life steal (on critical hit, 28% chance)
+10% coin drops
... More to be discovered...

Starting around level 40, foods offer two bonuses, and the amount of each bonus becomes significantly non-trivial. If the trends hold, I might expect level 80 foods to offer 3 bonuses.

//Yamagawa

Last edited by yamagawa on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update in demands)
yamagawa
yamagawa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum