Odin's Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Edward Pepelu (Tsurugi)

5 posters

Go down

Application: Edward Pepelu (Tsurugi) Empty Application: Edward Pepelu (Tsurugi)

Post by Edward Pepelu Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 pm

heya everyone! so many names from the old days still around! ye gods it's good to see familiar folks! Hope everyone has been well! we've added 2 kids since last we saw you all, so let's just say things have been busy around here Wink

anyway, many of the old timers will remember me either as Tsurugi (a mesmer I joined OH with), Edward WongHau (a necro I played a lot) or most likely as Edward Pepelu, a monk who was in on many an OH adventure (*cough* not to mention former GL *cough*).

Colleen (Giry or Rhyannon, for those who remember the old days) and I just picked up a copy of GW2 this morning and are installing now. We wanted to pull a Cheers and go where everyone knows our names, or at least has vague recollections of our antics. May we come in? bounce

EDIT:: I see the charter remains virtually unchanged since we wrote it back in the day. good to know it was written well enough that everyone still uses it Smile
Edward Pepelu
Edward Pepelu

Back to top Go down

Application: Edward Pepelu (Tsurugi) Empty Re: Application: Edward Pepelu (Tsurugi)

Post by Garett Jans Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Heya Tsurugi! Glad to see you back. Message me your account name on the forums and I will send you an invite in game.
Garett Jans
Garett Jans
Godlike
Godlike

Back to top Go down

Application: Edward Pepelu (Tsurugi) Empty Re: Application: Edward Pepelu (Tsurugi)

Post by Korhal Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Yo long time
Korhal
Korhal

http://www.fantasylore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Pepelu Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm

glad to see you guys again! I'll give you a shout as soon as the servers allow us to log in Wink
Edward Pepelu
Edward Pepelu

Back to top Go down

Post by Korhal Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:46 pm

OH just keeps getting better. Woot
Korhal
Korhal

http://www.fantasylore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rmstorey Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 am

Hi Tsurugi! I remember you from the old days! Welcome back man!

rmstorey

https://www.facebook.com/rmstorey80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjorn Green Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 am

Yarr Ed!!!!

Bjorn Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Pepelu Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Good to see you Satori and Bjorn! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone in game!
Edward Pepelu
Edward Pepelu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down